This fantastic Hanoi motorcycle tour is specially designed for any rider from intermediate to upper level who do not have much time but the fan of off-road ride or just looking to get a taste of what Hanoi trail riding has to offer. With the total distance of 180km, this Hanoi motorbike tour promises to give a great time to pass the extreme steeps, cross the jungle, river and stream. This Hanoi motorbike tour with a lot of fun and challenges promises to bring a good memory to riders
- Experienced tour guide on motorcycle (dirt bike);
- Dirt bike Honda XR250L or/and Honda CRFL250L or/and Yamaha WR250R with mandatory insurance;
- Gasoline and spare parts;
- Quality helmet, gloves, rain gears, elbows and knees pad;
- Lunch (Vietnamese food);
- All entrance fees;
- ADV Vietnam Motorcycle Tours Team provides support. We are with you along during this Hanoi motorbike tour.
- Vietnamese tea and drinking water.
Some items listing below are not included in price of Hanoi motorbike tour and just served on request with some added cost.
- Support truck for luggage transport, back up bike and service;
- Personal expenses, personal medical insurance;
- Drinks other than tea and local rice wine;
- Motorbike protection pants, jacket, gloves, helmet, rain gear and other safety equipment;
- Train or flight tickets before and after your Hanoi motorbike tour;
- Breakfast and dinner;
- Accommodation and food in Hanoi;
DAY BY DAY ITINERARY
Start at 7:30am and finish at 5:00pm
Hanoi motorbike tour will be started at 7:30 am in the morning from hotel in Hanoi old quarter. As usual our guide will catch you by motorcycle if you are alone or by taxy if you are in a group, then take you to our office to get start. Please gear up before coming to save time. It is a difficult but excited to get out of downtown in chaotic traffic of this busy city. After 50-60km on-road ride, we will embank into the forest with muddy, rocky road, enjoy river crossing in 2-4 hours.
In the after noon, we will have lunch at vendor restaurant with local delicious disks before riding back to Hanoi.
- Distance/dirt-road: 180/20-40-60km
- Duration: 7 hours
- Level: Intermediate/advanced
- Meal: Lunch